Monday, May 11, 2015

Gabriel's A Fisherman

Hello High Hopes Fans

Did you see the new challenge?
The  May Challenge can be found here. 
It runs through  7pm EST Sunday, May 31th. 

******

Happy Monday High Hopes Friends, 

Today I'm sharing one of the new images from"Fairies & Adventurers"


This awesome guy is "Gabriel's A Fisherman" & "Sentiment #1" one of the new released stamp.

I have so much fun creating this boy card!

I stamped my image with "Memento Tuxedo Black" them I colored with my Copic Markers.
I fussy cut my image leaving some white border around. 
Boy Skin E000, E00, R20, V000
Hair E23, E25, E29
Shirt R24, R27, R29
Pants B93, B95, 0
Shoes C3, C5, C9 & W1, W3, W5, 0
Fish BG10, B02, B05
Fishing Pole C1, C3, C5

Here is the inside!


Who wouldn't want to get this awesome card in the mail!

For more details about my card visit my blog at https://madewithlovecards.blogspot.com

Be sure to play along with us this month's challenge: Anything Goes!
                  There is a FREE DIGITAL stamp if you don't have any High Hopes Stamps yet!                      
     Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments: