Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday, March 5th - Donna

Hello High Hopes Fans

The challenge runs through Monday, March 2nd.

Hi, my name is Donna and I'm excited to be part of the super talented DT at High Hopes.

My card today features Bunny With Tulip and Sign Post

 I fussy cut the bunny, added some pop dots and voila!  The sign post is also fussy cut. 

The sentiment on the sign was hand printed but the sign post stamp comes with six sentiments  - how cool is that! 

I used a piece of overhead transparency run through my die cutting machine with an icicle border die from Impression Obsession and topped with some snow using Snow Writer by Deco Art. 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.  Spring is just around the corner right?!

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: