Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday, March 9 - Lynne

Happy Monday High Hopes Fans :)

You can find the March Monthly Challenge here
The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st. 

******

For my card today I've used this super fun image ... Early Bird
I've coloured him with my Derwent Inktense Pencils and added clear gloss to the bird's eyes and to the worm's too.  
I also splattered some black watercolour onto my base card just to give it a wee bit more interest.

Watercolour pencils used:
Bird - Ink Black
Beak - Golden Yellow & Tangerine
Worm - Apple Green 

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: